This blog can be a great way for us to keep in contact and to have a continuing conversation. Here's how:
- Click the link marked "POST A COMMENT" under the item you are discussing. (If someone else has already commented, you will see "X COMMENTS" where X is the number of people who have already said something. Click that.)
- A pop-up window will appear with a box where you can type your comment.
- Three choices for your identity are below the box where you did your typing. Choose one.
- "Google account" is the default. If you are already signed in with your Google account, the system will simply use that identity. If you are not signed in, it will invite you to do so. Glitch: If you get to the sign-in screen and don't have a Google account, there doesn't appear to be a good way to go back, so if you don't have one, click one of the other options.
- "Name/URL" You don't have to fill in both, but your name and/or URL will appear in the header of your comment. (URL = address of your website. If you don't own one, don't worry. Just leave that blank.)
- If you choose "Anonymous," that's OK, but as a courtesy it would be nice if your name appears in your comment.