Skip to main content

A New Start for the Blog

I will be the first to admit that the blog got neglected for a couple of years. The original purpose was to keep the life of the church going during the Covid pandemic, and once the pandemic was history (sort of, anyhow), I was ready to forget anything that reminded me of those days. I’d had enough, so the blog moved very much to the back burner of my mind and stayed there for a couple of years.

Things are a bit different now. We have a new bishop. We can again worship together in person. People have come and gone from the parish.

I would like this blog to become a way for the life of the parish to reach out, both to the city of Shelby and to our friends in other places. I don’t want to be the only voice, either. There is a way to post comments, so please do it.

Curt Allen

Comments